Model Cleaners, Pittsburgh’s leader in dry cleaning services, is looking for a part-time Counter Person to work in our Collier store, located at 1597 Washington Pike in Bridgeville. We are looking for someone work varying shifts during the week and available to work Saturday. The store is open 7am to 7pm Monday through Friday and 9am to 3pm on Saturdays. $12.00/hr.
Additional hours may be available at other nearby stores. Availability to work in other stores is a plus.
- The Counter Clerk is responsible for tagging, detailing and invoicing garments & household items at the counter for processing.
- Checks all orders coming back from processing for correctness.
- Accurate data entry.
- Processing customer transactions and collecting payment at the point-of-sale.
- The Counter Clerk maintains an accurate cash drawer and dispenses customer orders.
- Provide exceptional customer service above all else, create relationships with our customers and make every visit to our store a great experience.
- Maintain high degree of regular and punctual attendance.
- A background in retail sales, face-to-face customer service or service industry is helpful.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are necessary.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of basic computer terminology are needed as a Counter Person.
- Dry cleaning experience is not necessary. There is no production (cleaning) performed at the store.
- Immediate Paid Time Off (PTO) upon hire.
- Employee discount on dry cleaning.