Model Uniforms is the uniform rental industry's service provider of choice for hundreds of companies in Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Ohio who value exemplary service. Our commitment to our customers has rewarded us with sustained long-term growth and helped us provide good jobs and growth opportunities for our employees. We are now accepting applications for the position of Uniform Delivery Driver Trainee for our Charleroi facility. Starting pay is $17.00/hour. Monday – Thursday, no nights or weekends.
This is a rewarding opportunity! Most of our senior managers began their careers in Route service. We’ll support you with ongoing training and mentoring. Train, learn and prepare for advancement to a commissioned Uniform Route Service Representative running your own route while developing your business skills.
- Support the industry’s best service team by loading and unloading trucks while becoming familiar with the various products.
- Accompany an experienced Uniform Route Service Representative on a route, picking up and delivering rental products to customer locations.
- Once sufficiently trained and knowledgeable, cover assigned routes on your own as needed.
- Performs miscellaneous production jobs as directed.
- Dependable and detail oriented with good organizational skills.
- Strong commitment to exemplary customer service.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs on a regular basis.
- Repeated bending, stretching, twisting and lifting as well as
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must meet pre-employment DOT physical requirements.
- Successful completion of criminal background, motor vehicle record and drug screen checks.
Benefits (upon hire)
- PTO (Paid Time Off) upon hire
Benefits (available after 60 days)
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
Benefits (available after 12 months)
- 401(k) with Company Match
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.