For 30 years, family owned and operated Model Uniforms has been dedicated to providing our customers a level of service and care that our competitors cannot match. That dedication has resulted in Model Uniforms becoming the preferred provider of uniform rental services for companies in Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. It’s rewarded us with sustained growth, opportunities and a stable work environment for our employees. We are accepting applications for a full-time Garment Hanger position in our state-of-the-art Charleroi processing plant.
- The Garment Hanger pulls clean garments from laundry carts and places them on hangers, according to established standards.
- The hung garments are then placed on a conveyor.
- Day shift.
- Monday – Friday, weekends off.
- Incentive pay in addition to base rate.
- Production line experience preferred but not required. We will train.
- Standing while working, repetitive movement, use of hands and fingers to position and button garments.
- Good coordination and dexterity.
- Maintain quality standards.
- Meet production goals.
- Follow safety procedures and guidelines.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Benefits (upon hire)
Benefits (available after 60 days)
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
Benefits (available after 12 months)
- 401(k) with Company Match
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.