Model Uniforms is looking to hire a Uniform Processor for its state-of-the-art production facility in Twinsburg, OH. The Uniform Processor works with industrial uniforms, performing hanging, sorting, inspection and assembly tasks. The position is full-time, daylight shift and features a four day work week. Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays off! $14.00/hr.
- Pull clean uniforms from carts and hang in a prescribed manner.
- Inspect uniforms and designate for repair or replacement as necessary according to established specifications.
- Scan and sort uniforms, bundle for delivery.
- No experience necessary – training is provided.
- Good hand/eye coordination.
- Standing, walking and repetitive movement.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency over a sustained period in order to meet production goals.
- Follow safety procedures and guidelines.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Life Insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- 401(k) with company match
- PTO (Paid Time Off) upon hire
Model Uniforms is an equal opportunity employer.